- Bachelor of Science (major in Pathology & Microbiology), University of Melbourne, 1987
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Science, Latrobe University, 1997
- Certificate of Achievement - Mastering MFC Development Using Microsoft Visual C++, Auld house Computer Training
- Agricultural Chemical User Permit, Department of Primary Industries
Permit #: 19523
Expiry Date: 6/3/2016
- Several years experience in anatomical pathology, cutting and staining paraffin tissue sections for microscopic diagnosis.
- Several years of commercial experience and on going experience in C++, Microsoft Windows and MFC programming
- About 10 years and on going experience in weed control in council reserves
- About 10 years experience progagating native plants and collecting seeds.
- Scuba diving
- Cave diving
- Underwater hockey
- Rock climbing